In order to protect and suppress the effect of the COVID – 19 pandemic, it is necessary to disinfect contaminated surfaces that are in direct contact with potentially infected people. Disinfection of contaminated outdoor areas, especially in large cities, is expensive and requires a large number of workers and machinery to be engaged in the process. Corten Art has developed a stainless steel disinfection tunnel and is equipped with atomizers (nozzles) that disperse the disinfectant into micro droplets. The system has many advantages, emphasizing a drastic reduction in water and disinfectant consumption, as much as 15 times compared to a traditional disinfection system. To further reduce consumption, the tunnel is equipped with a system of automatic movement that detects the person, activates the nozzles and automatically shuts off after disinfection. Atomizers guarantee an even distribution of the disinfectant on the surface to be treated, while minimizing the ingress of moisture into clothing and footwear. After going through the disinfection runel, the user is sure that the potential contamination with the virus has been removed and that he can safely continue with his activities. Disinfection tunnels will be used in busy locations. They are intended for anyone who is in contact with potential carriers of the virus. Disinfection tunnels are applicable for hospitals, companies with a larger number of employees, markets, supermarkets, shopping malls, schools, colleges and the like.
Advantages over other systems:
- Low cost of component maintenance;
- Easy component availability
- Durability – durable stainless steel construction
- Elegant design that does not disturb the surrounding appearance of the building or the space where it is located
- The entire system works at a pressure of up to 6 bar, unlike other available systems that work at a pressure of 70 bar, and therefore it is easy to find working and spare components.
- Certified product and approved for use (3A and CE mark)
- The disinfection tunnel complies with the European directives MD 2006/42 / EC, LVD 2014/35 / EU, EMC 2014/30 / EU and EC 1935/2004
- The disinfection tunnel is designed as a “Plug and Play” system and no training is required for operators
- Drastic reduction in water and disinfectant consumption, as much as 15 times compared to a traditional disinfection system